Powered by Blogger.

Have a Professional Measure Your Correct Bra Size

Completely frustrated at the department store trying on the wrong size bras, I had to call in the little old woman sales assistant in the bra department to measure my size in the dressing room. I will admit I was a bit shy, but at least I would have a solid answer from a real bra professional. With the tape measure she too, measured the same measurements as I had myself. But when looking at me in the 32A, she saw the problem. She sweetly went out and searched for a 32B bra size for me to try. After trying on this new size it fit absolutely perfect! I was ecstatic and quite happy with the shape result and added perkiness.

The moral of the story is have a bra professional fit you with the proper bra size. Measuring with a tape measure may not be enough to get the perfect fit bra. And trust me, a correct size bra makes for a shapely, perky bosom with comfort. If your measured bra size is not translating well to the bra size try going up or down a cup or band size for the perfect fit.

Popular post

  ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO